PROBLEM: User's data partition has crashed...on Huawei G6

A

AC Question

Hi guys, today i had this problem on my HUAWEI G6 (User's data partition has crashed,please choose an action:-factory data reset -restart) i tried them all but this problem still appear. I tried also with the hard reset but nothing, please can anyone help me?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It may be a problem with the motherboard or one of the memory chips. There may not be much you can do. What happens when you try the hard reset--it still shows you the crash error? Is the phone under warranty?

MrTARTAN98

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
i'm the creator of this topic... thank you for the answer. Yeah when i try the hard reset it still show me the crash error and yes is under warranty.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Your best bet is probably to contact Huawei for warranty repair or replacement. If you try doing things yourself, you might end up voiding the warranty.

khurramkk

Oct 23, 2016
Visit site
Bro i have same problem and my phone was under warranty i took it to Huawei customer care they waste lot of my time and said there is some liquid damage (f--k me liquid damage) i use phone as a 2nd phone no liquid damage ever huawei mobiles are piece of sh-t nothing else i have learn a lesson never buy mobile from these usless companies buy samsung iphone nokia and you wont
face these type of issues

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae