SD Card for Huawei Ascend Mate 7?

Purpur

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I've recently bought a Huawei Mate 7, and I am going to buy a SD card. It can handle a 64 GB card according to the specs, so 64 GB it is. But when it comes to sdhc and sdxc, what's best? And how much does the class of the card matter?

Recommendations for brands and specific cards are welcome.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! 64 GB is by definition SDXC (SDHC are cards that go up to 32 GB). Class 10 is common, and should be fast enough. The important things to remember are (1) stick with well-known brands (like Sandisk, Samsung, Toshiba)--avoid no-name cards due to quality control problems, and (2) buy from well-known stores, and not from random sellers online, since counterfeit cards are more common with the latter.

JW888

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I've recently bought a Huawei Mate 7, and I am going to buy a SD card. It can handle a 64 GB card according to the specs, so 64 GB it is. But when it comes to sdhc and sdxc, what's best? And how much does the class of the card matter?

Recommendations for brands and specific cards are welcome.

I put a 128 GB class 10 on it, works perfect

Purpur

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the tIp. I actually ended up returning the phone to the sender. I found out that the phablet wasn't for me.

Thiba Nesan

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
would u mind to share the brand and type of sd card u are currently using?

I bought a 64GB Sony UHS-I Class 10 microSDHC Card but it started to give me problem. With the SD card inserted, the phone keeps restarting every 3 mins.

Thiba Nesan

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
I put a 128 GB class 10 on it, works perfect

I actually bought a 64GB Sony UHS-I Class 10 microSDHC Card but it started to give me problem. The phone keeps restarting every 3mins with the sd card inserted.

JW888

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site

I actually bought a 64GB Sony UHS-I Class 10 microSDHC Card but it started to give me problem. The phone keeps restarting every 3mins with the sd card inserted.

128GB, SanDisk UHS-I Class 10 microSDHC Card

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908