- 3 Posts
Huawei Ascend Plus
Not sure if my phone is an Ascend P6 or P7 or D6 or what the heck it is... anyway! Hope I can get help here.
My old phone I could have the TIME/DATE at top of my HOME SCREEN.
On my Huawei I can NOT get this feature - I have a "CLOCK" ICON on the home screen - I click it and it displays TIME/DATE on the NEXT screen. It does NOT stay displayed though... when I go off that screen - back to home screen- then go back to that 2nd screen- the TIME/DATE display will be gone!
I have to CLICK on the CLOCK ICON EACH AND EVERY TIME !!!
I have looked in apps and widgets... nothing - nadda!
THANK YOU for any help!!
- 09-03-2014, 12:21 AM #2
Re: Huawei Ascend Plus
Welcome to Android Central! You can find out the exact model number in Settings>About Phone>Model Number.
I assume you're talking about clock widgets, and not the time displayed in the Notification Bar at the very top. You can only display time in the Notification Bar.
Different phones from the same manufacturer don't always have the same preinstalled widgets, so the time/date widget that you're used to may not have come preinstalled on your current phone. There are probably hundreds of time/date widgets available in Google Play, so I suggest looking around and finding a widget that you like. This is my favorite: DIGI Clock Widget
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-15-2016, 05:19 PM
- By qiubosu in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2014, 10:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 10:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 02:09 AM
- By nospherato in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2014, 05:11 PM