- 09-05-2014, 08:09 PM #2
Re: about my Android P6
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition. Follow the steps in this video, but instead of selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset, make sure you select Wipe Cache Partition. After that's done, select Reboot System Now.
- By 1rkhachatryan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 32Last Post: 09-15-2014, 07:08 AM
- By Maddy Wyne in forum Nokia XLReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 02:01 PM
- By KateN in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2014, 10:09 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2014, 03:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2014, 03:46 AM