Anyone found a good quality tempered glass screen protector?

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
All the ones on Amazon have relatively low user ratings and only a few reviews (or none)? Anyone have one that can attest to its quality?

Thanks!

rimz808

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Wondering the same as well. Smaller than the screen is fine since I will be putting a case on it. Anyone have a good tempered glass that works with a case on as well, please post as I am considering getting one too

edwin walke

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Oh man..... I just read how the screen is curved. I didn't even notice that! So.... a tempered glass protector has to be smaller than the screen. Pictured at the bottom of this web site:

http://nillkin.org/smartphones-acce...ate-9-accessories/nillkin-huawei-mate-9-h-pro

I guess i won't go glass. The one it came with gets covered with fingerprints so easily!

You may want to try supershield which has 2 covers so if the first doesn't work you can try again. Amazon has these for $8 with free shipping. The first one was a mess -- tons of bubbles. I installed the second one yesterday and it is pretty good -- just a few tiny bubbles at the edges. Make sure the phone screen is clean and has no dirt particles -- the smallest partial will leave a bubble.

Last edited:

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Do you have any pictures of your installation?

I have a screen protector that I ordered from Amazon but am afraid to install it because it seems like everybody is having issues with theirs.

samsungnian

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Picked this up from Amazon. The glass is good, but a bit too small. I am getting a good few millimeters gap all around. Easy to install, it came with dust remover sticker that can be used to remove dust and reinstall the glass. I had to do it few times.

IMG_20170118_154548.jpgIMG_20170118_154541.jpgIMG_0689.jpgIMG_0690.jpg

rimz808

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Picked this up from Amazon. The glass is good, but a bit too small. I am getting a good few millimeters gap all around. Easy to install, it came with dust remover sticker that can be used to remove dust and reinstall the glass. I had to do it few times.

View attachment 250382View attachment 250383View attachment 250384View attachment 250385

Thanks for the picture to show the gap. Do you have a case of it? Seems like it's made to place a case on it as well. If so, mind posting a picture with a case on it to show how it fits?

samsungnian

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the picture to show the gap. Do you have a case of it? Seems like it's made to place a case on it as well. If so, mind posting a picture with a case on it to show how it fits?
The only case I have is the only one that came with the phone. I don't think that will do justice. It only hugs the corner, not along the side. I am still looking for a good ultra slim case.

rimz808

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
The only case I have is the only one that came with the phone. I don't think that will do justice. It only hugs the corner, not along the side. I am still looking for a good ultra slim case.

Ok thanks. Looks like this tempered glass protector is smaller than the provided screen protector.

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante