Huawei Mate 9 Drop down Search crashing

iwcham1979

Feb 21, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys, any way to fix this. It 's the drop down search that displays "sesrch apps, contacts, messages". I use the standard launcher in standard mode. Any letter entered and the results are displayed for a sec, and then it crashes... When i switch to drawer launcher, no issues. I have tried wiping the caches folder, and restarting the phone. Any ideas? Tnx

Last edited:

Francesco1981

Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
Hi, I have the same problem, i have wrote some minutes ago another post about the same issue; i've called italian Huawei customer service that told me to do a wipe factory reset of the phone to solve the problem, but i'm not certain that this will the best solution, by the way i will try the next weekend. Any other have a suggestion about this? Thanks

Francesco1981

Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
After many attempts, i have an idea about this problem: it seems that until the phone has the screen unlocked (after the telphone start) there's any problem and the local search works perfectly, but when you lock the screen and unlock after some minutes the local search doesn't work; maybe some process was closed in background?? Please help me!!

Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool