Found a link from HuaweiUSA for a FREE Premium Gift Box from Huawei on Amazon.com!!!

aknotts66

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Hey Guys I was reading the reviews of the Mate 9 USA version on Amazon.com and I came across a comment from HuaweuUSA. Here's the comment:

"HuaweiDeviceUSAService says:
Thank you for your purchase and comment! We're humbled that you called the phone "great". You are correct. The screen is 5.9" 1080P (1920 x 1090), 373ppi. To receive your Premium Accessory Gift Box, please complete the survey (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MY6ZJ6F) Shipping charge/ Msg&Data rates may apply. (ED)"

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MY6ZJ6F

I did this about 2 weeks ago but I never posted it on here because I wasn't sure if it was legit. Sure enough last night I received an email from Huawei USA with a redmeption code for the Gift Box for amazon.com. It makes the box free. I don't think it's a "Supercharger" just a charger like the Nexus 6P came with and Honor 8 but its free so lol. Just fill out the survey, mine got stuck when I hit next page but I just reloaded and it continued to proceed. You do need to give Huawei your IMEI to verify the you have a USA Mate 9 or maybe it works on all mate 9's? not sure.

Here's the link to the amazon review with the comment by Huawei USA for verification that it is Huawei USA not a made up survey link to get IMEIs.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-r...SIN=B01N1JV80Z?tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5696993

Also here is the free Item!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=ATVPDKIKX0DER?tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5696993

I did have to pay shipping but if you have amazon prime its free. Goodluck! It did take mine 2 weeks to arrive once I finished the survey!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I paid 10 dollars for my kit! Of course now I'm trying to get a free one too! Of course I have the Euro model so I'm probably SOL. HOWEVER I did find my Euro plug useful recently went I went to Barcelona. ;)

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
Hmmmmm... the links to the amazon review and the product are not valid. I just filled out the survey with a fake IMEI and didn't tell me it was not valid.

Would Huawei use SurveyMonkey to do a survey and not a survey through their actual page? I can create a survey through SurveyMonkey.

Can someone "steal" your IMEI and use it for other things?

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Hmmmmm... the links to the amazon review and the product are not valid. I just filled out the survey with a fake IMEI and didn't tell me it was not valid.

Would Huawei use SurveyMonkey to do a survey and not a survey through their actual page? I can create a survey through SurveyMonkey.

Can someone "steal" your IMEI and use it for other things?

Survey Monkey is a highly reputable company based out of California. They are a marketing firm primarily. Theres nothing anyone can do with your IMEI on an unlocked phone as far as I know. Maybe a carrier phone they could tie it to their line then report it stolen but not unlocked phones. Reports on Survey Monkey are very good and claim theres absolutely no need to worry about them.

Its extremely likely Huawei would use them for a survey as they have over 25 million users.

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I got this gift box for $9 on Amazon about a month ago. Very nice selfie stick if you are into that. Fast charger worked at first but it seems to have stopped fast charging for me.

pkcable

Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Got my code! Scored the box for 1 penny! Now I have 2 of them! lol Guess I'll give the extra Selfie stick away!

aknotts66

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Hmm the links for the amazon review worked yesterday for me. I will try to find the review again. The review title is called "Order it" I clicked on the mate 9 page let it to most recent reviews then all reviews(not just verified) and it was maybe a page or two back. look for the Order it Title name, its a short review that Huawei USA commented on it and left the link. I swear its there man lol.

aknotts66

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
damn mine took like 2 weeks lol guess the promotion is active now. I have no idea what triggered huawei USA to post that link on that comment. The review never even referenced it. Also why not post it on their twitter page so everyone who bought the USA mate 9 can take advantage of it lol weird

Drew Oswalt

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
That sucks. I did the survey Thursday and it looked like it went through. But no code yet. Oh well. I only wanted the extra charger and cord anyway.

pkcable

Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Could it be "the Android Central Affect?" It got posted, so then tons of people read this thread and filled out the form and they got a bunch more requests than they anticipated, so they pulled it? This stuff used to happen ALL the time at CrackBerry, some survey, or poll would get mentioned in a thread or blog and then it would get TOTALLY skewed by people coming over from CB to "answer" lol

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Could it be "the Android Central Affect?" It got posted, so then tons of people read this thread and filled out the form and they got a bunch more requests than they anticipated, so they pulled it? This stuff used to happen ALL the time at CrackBerry, some survey, or poll would get mentioned in a thread or blog and then it would get TOTALLY skewed by people coming over from CB to "answer" lol

Most likely. Im willing to bet it was more from it being posted on XDA since their Mate 9 section is far more active than this one. I just noticed my selfie stick is missing from my desk, which means my daughter confiscated it. I guess it will get some use after all.

pkcable

Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Most likely. Im willing to bet it was more from it being posted on XDA since their Mate 9 section is far more active than this one. I just noticed my selfie stick is missing from my desk, which means my daughter confiscated it. I guess it will get some use after all.

Could be! In any event I'm glad I got in! I gave away one of my selfie sticks too. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy