Battery case for Mate 9

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
FWIW, the battery life on the Mate 9 is pretty darn incredible. If you pick the phone up, you might actually find you don't need a battery case. Really, it's that good.

The case you have a link too is pretty inexpensive. Not sure how they can pack a 10,000mah battery in it though. Too good to be true? Maybe but for $18 (US) doesn't appear to be too risky to give it a try.

All that said, unfortunately the aftermarket manufacturer's don't appear to be giving much love to the Mate 9 so there's not a lot out there. My guess is this is because even though it's a great phone, it's probably not selling in high enough numbers to warrant the cost to build accessories for it. That's a shame, it really is a great phone.

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
I find that not all cables work, same for chargers. It's requirements may be unique. And then there's the super quick charge, very fast.

Huawei MateBook compatible? And I would not take chances like person tried hooking up phone to an auto battery! 🔥🔥

Just bought spare Huawei charger Amazon, $42.

I have a couple battery packs I'll try out Wednesday.

brutos08

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I find that not all cables work, same for chargers. It's requirements may be unique. And then there's the super quick charge, very fast.

Huawei MateBook compatible? And I would not take chances like person tried hooking up phone to an auto battery! 🔥🔥

Just bought spare Huawei charger Amazon, $42.

I have a couple battery packs I'll try out Wednesday.
Hey do you have the link for the spare charger?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995