Huawei Mate 9 still boss.

Derek W1

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
After seeing the new phones coming out like the G6 and S8, makes me love my Mate 9 that much more. The Mate 9 still has the best battery life around, while the screen may be 1080p, it's still one of the best, most beautiful 1080p screens made and holds it's own. Has just as much RAM and memory as the new phones coming out and more memory than the G6. The camera still holds it's own against all the new phones that came out. I have the white Mate 9 and in my opinion, it looks just as good as any phone out. Last but not least, the Kirin 960 chip beats the Snapdragon 835 in my opinion.

The Huawei Mate 9 is still one of the best phones I've ever owned and nothing that has come out makes me even think about getting another phone, I'm good to go till the Mate 10 comes out or maybe even the Mate 11.

pinkvikchick

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Agreed! I think I'll always be between the newest Mate and the newest Note. I can't help myself. This camera and battery are amazing.

jjinal

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
After seeing the new phones coming out like the G6 and S8, makes me love my Mate 9 that much more. The Mate 9 still has the best battery life around, while the screen may be 1080p, it's still one of the best, most beautiful 1080p screens made and holds it's own. Has just as much RAM and memory as the new phones coming out and more memory than the G6. The camera still holds it's own against all the new phones that came out. I have the white Mate 9 and in my opinion, it looks just as good as any phone out. Last but not least, the Kirin 960 chip beats the Snapdragon 835 in my opinion.

The Huawei Mate 9 is still one of the best phones I've ever owned and nothing that has come out makes me even think about getting another phone, I'm good to go till the Mate 10 comes out or maybe even the Mate 11.
Feel better?

DamianP

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Agreed. I came back to the Mate 9 after a few phones including the Pixel. I still have the LG G6 and prefer the Mate 9.

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Im also still here... the lure of the sammy s8+ machine tried to get me untill i put my mate 9 next to a s8+. it looked like a toy next to the mate 9. to narrow and to tal, imho. not to mention the FPS that works only some of the time(reports online). the mates FPS is awsome. the camera, size, speaker, screen are all great!. i'll be sticking around to the note 8 or mate 10. hopfully sammy don't F up the note 8 and H don't mess up the mate 10....

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
One possibly explanation it is so fast and responsive:

Huawei quietly removes mention of UFS 2.1 on Mate 9 product page.

http://www.androidauthority.com/huawei-mate-9-removes-mention-ufs-2-1-766214/

"Androbench test. From around 250 MB/s on one device to 550 MB/s on another with a third hitting 830 MB/s. All tests were run multiple times."

Sounds like a controller with 1x, 2x or 4x bandwidth being used.

Result I got:

501d1a22e55b40c21569b1e8013a9daf.jpg

edwin walke

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site

Agree 100%. Best phone I have seen. Hard to put it down. Have two and both have been perfect.

Nreeldeep

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site

Have you fully convinced yourself? You sure?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol