Compatible keyboard case

thunder18

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! That's not bad. I will check it out. But I was looking for more of something that also acts as a tablet case as well.

Last edited:

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Thanks! That's not bad. I will check it out. But I was looking for more of something that also acts as a tablet case ax well.
I've searched and I don't believe you'll find one say like you would for the iPad pro or anything similar. You'll have to go with a universal one that Zagg makes which is designed to fit any tablet as I've handled one before. It fits up to a 10 inch I believe. It will have more bulk though. This tablet although I personally think it ranks in the top best three on the market is virtually unknown about so third party companies either don't know about it or more so there isn't a high enough demand for one to be made for it which is bad bc the tablet is honestly just that good. I use mine everyday and love it. You could always buy a tablet keyboard and locate a slim case and Velcro the keyboard on to it. I've done that before too and it will work with the right case. I wish I had better news for you. I also wish this tablet was celluar bad! I've owned the iPad pro 9.7 three times and I like this tablet much better. It's one of the best on the market and I don't know why Huawei doesn't market this one. Only a handful of people even know it exists so until Huawei Honor makes their US surge to rival Samsung you probably won't see any specifically built keyboard cases until then and I personally believe that to be two plus years away. Try that universal Zagg keyboard case out. That one will definitely work and do exactly what you need.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm