Huawei p10 Plus Keep losing fingerprint option

gamation

Apr 26, 2017
Visit site
Hi All,

this is a new phone and it's the 2nd tima already that the fingerprint sensor stops working and the option disappears from the settings menu. The first time I worked it out by resetting the phone to a default state but I really don't want to have to do this anymore.

Anyone with the same issues?

Thanks
PG

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! That doesn't sound good. I'd bring it back to the store and ask for an exchange, or contact Huawei for warranty replacement.

carter79

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Had mine 3 weeks now and nothing like that's happened.
The fingerprint sensor is the most accurate I've ever come across

gamation

Apr 26, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for your input guys. This is my wife's phone and she's setting a replacement today. Really unfortunate! I also own a P10 lite - great litle phone - really very pleased with it - of course not as good as her's but.. still amazing! And the sensor is extremelly fast!

thanks
PG

carter79

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Ive come from an s6 and this p10+ is something else..
Glad I chose it, best thing is how easy it is to use plus a battery life which lasts a full day of use

Trexxem

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
My son's fingerprintscanner is very unreliable. It's finicky to register and then it only works maybe 80 % of the time, and then only if you really are careful. Anyone else how has this problem? It's a new phone and modern, it should really work well...!?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user