My huawei p8 camera pictures get super blurry even with tripod

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are they always blurry? Is the lens glass completely clean? Also, check to make sure the phone didn't come with a protective plastic film over the lens that was meant to be removed.

Pontusekstrom

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
No when I open the camera app the picture is fine but after a second it goes really blurry so it can't be a protective film I have cleaned the lens but the it still is really blurry

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does it auto-focus at all? If not, there might be a problem with the camera's auto-focus mechanism.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't believe you can. The auto-focus mechanism is part of the camera module. I suppose you could try a manual camera app, but if these apps have some sort of manual focus feature, it probably still wouldn't work if the focus mechanism in the camera itself is faulty.

Just thought of something else--does the camera have a macro setting? If so, make sure it's turned off.

Not sure if this is a pattern, but I've found that the camera in my Honor 5X is not that great either, and has some trouble focusing, even with good lighting.

Pontusekstrom

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
The problem is that the camera has been great until now. Before this I had a virus on my phone that deleted an system file so I had to unlock my phone so I dont know if I can go to my phone provider to check if its hardware or software thats the problem.

Posted via the Android Central App

RichardHepps

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
Did you manage to fix this? I have the same problem. I have tried downgrading to Lollipop and doing a factory rest but still the same so I suspect it is a hardware problem with the OIS

BogdanBabii

Dec 1, 2016
Visit site
Someone has managed to fix it? I also have a p8 and sometime it works perfectly, but once in 3 times it gets very blurry, for the first second it's okey, then it gets super blury.

rbohorquez

Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
Same problem here.
Did anyone managed to fix this?
First second looks good, then autofocus screw everything up.
I've tried cleaning the lens, reseting the phone, clearing cache, tapping on the camera, on the sides, on front of the phone.
I'm about to throw it agaist the wall :)!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay