Huawei P9 display problems

A

AC Question

Hi guys!I just bought my huawei p9 and i noticed very very thin lines across display,if the phone sits in a vertical position.The lines are like fingerprint marks,just straight and from lef bottom corner,to right up corner,and parallels,and only observing if the phone sits in a vertical position.It s not really annoying,but i want to find out if this is a problem or is ok. The lines are a bit thiner than the fingerprint lines.Is this a issue?
Sorry for bad english!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
It does not sound like anything normal to me, unless it's the structure of the display. I'll ask the Moderators to move this to the P9 forum, where other users may have something to say.

(Your English is good. You described the problem clearly.)

Soorust

Oct 1, 2016
Visit site
Thank you guys. I would think that this is the structure of the display, because it s all over the screen and uniform, parallels lines. It s not bothering, but I wanna know if it's a problem or not

Nathatane

Jun 10, 2017
Visit site
Thank you guys. I would think that this is the structure of the display, because it s all over the screen and uniform, parallels lines. It s not bothering, but I wanna know if it's a problem or not

I have the same problem, Sometimes it's annoying but for me it's only on video player on all app, like YouTube, ...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca