Huawei P9 Google Chrome Brightness Dim

Bas1983

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone! So I just got my P9 a few hours ago. I noticed than when I go to my google chrome browser the brightness is dimmer than its normal brightness. When I go back to the homescreen or other application, the brightness is fine. Im not in auto brightness. Do you know a fix for this? Thanks in advance.

Jugustaf

Dec 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone! So I just got my P9 a few hours ago. I noticed than when I go to my google chrome browser the brightness is dimmer than its normal brightness. When I go back to the homescreen or other application, the brightness is fine. Im not in auto brightness. Do you know a fix for this? Thanks in advance.

I have the exact same problem. Chrome just started doing this dimming thing. PLEASE someone, anyone, how can i fix this? This sucks.

audionut 64

May 28, 2018
Visit site
Hi everyone, i believe i found a solution to the brightness problem..i was also experiencing the same issue with Chrome, where the screen would go dim when i would access it. Try installing Google Now Launcher. When i did this and then went into Chrome, the brightness stayed the same as any other app and did Not reduce the brightness... Cheers!

audionut 64

May 28, 2018
Visit site
Further to my post regarding the brightness issue, I have a Huawei-Mate-8.... And was resolved installing Google Now Launcher... Good luck!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar