Why I haven't received the password recovery email yet?

A

AC Question

Hi! I have a huawei P9, and yesterday I forgot my huawei id password, so I clicked on the forgot password option but it doesn't seems to be working because they never send me the password recovery email, what can I do?

Mycrossover

Jun 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi! I have a huawei P9, and yesterday I forgot my huawei id password, so I clicked on the forgot password option but it doesn't seems to be working because they never send me the password recovery email, what can I do?
Been there, done that. Does the company have a customer support number? No guarranty but it is a start. Try repeating your request for the new temp password. Many on line functions are funky and do not work every time.

Lorena Villar

Jan 7, 2017
Visit site
Oh thanks, ok I'll try that. The other thing is that it gives me the message that my account is suspended because I've tried to log in with an incorrect password too many times. What can I do?

lcbm

Jan 14, 2017
Visit site
Can you solve your problem with your P9 Huawei? I tave the same problem like you, the huawei system don´t send me the link "I forgot the password" to my mail. I called them but they told me that they can't help me, I wrote an email and I am waiting for their answer.