What is the best call recording app for huawei p9?

Dizzy Mizzy

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
I have downloaded few apps for call recording, and change the settings needed. But, whenever outgoing and incoming calls, no calls were recorded through the application.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have downloaded few apps for call recording, and change the settings needed. But, whenever outgoing and incoming calls, no calls were recorded through the application.

That is likely an issue with the app(s) rather than the phone itself. I would suggest contacting any of those developers to see what the problem is.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Bearing in mind that recording calls without express permission on the other party is illegal in most places and using recordings obtained without permission will be deemed inadmissible should you attempt to use as evidence... just saying..
The recorded party could take legal action against you if you record them without permission. Take care...

Spammm

Jan 16, 2017
Visit site
Hello Dizzy Mizzy,

I have the same problem, I use to have a Samsung Note 4 with ACR Call Recorder, it worked perfect.
As of the januari 3th I have a Huawei P9 Plus, ACR Call Recorder doesn't work properly any more, it only records my voice and not
the other side of the call.

I have send a mail to ACR, it's a Huawei issue and they are working on it.

If you find a working one, please let me know.
Thx.

Spammm

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers