Huawei P9

mrsmosey

Feb 22, 2017
Visit site
Hi I am new at this so bare with me please. I have had the above phone for about a month now and loving it. I dont use it to its full potential but learning daily.
One small problem at the moment. I allowed the battery to go totally flat overnight and now have it on ab out 99% charged. My question, I have somehow pressed something for the emergency screen to pop up and is asking me for a password. I have never set up a password ~ only my fingerprint which allows me to switch on and off. This is not working in getting rid of the emergency screen. What to do?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! When you set up your fingerprint, it most likely asked you to create a backup password as well. Android devices that use fingerprint unlock typically require you to enter that backup password periodically, to increase security. You don't recall creating one?

Also, can you take a picture of that screen with another device and post it here? http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC