"There's a lady who's sure, all that glitters is gold..."

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
re: "There's a lady who's sure, all that glitters is gold..."

Glad they are making more wearables targeted towards women, but $600... Hrmmm 😕 .

xendula

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

Because we all love fake diamonds and pink!

Personaly think they are ****ugly, unnecessary, and frankly, a bit embarassing. It's like those BIC ladies pens (read the reviews), pointless and embarassing in this day and age.

I'd rather have the option to buy a pretty watchband to pair my watch with than get a watch designed "just for me". And whether I have this option would never influence my buying decision; specs are more important. Women do have a brain, Huawei.

ETA: I can't believe AC edited out the word ****! Read but and add a t.

Last edited:

pinkvikchick

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site

The above being said...I suppose we all have different tastes. I just got this through the Amazon Prime day deal (50% off!!). I've tried a ton of smart watches but usually end up selling them on ebay because they look like a smartwatch. This is all unnecessary, and fake diamonds (but it's not pink, although I DO have a pink watch face!) and I absolutely love it! (And I have a brain, too!)

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

I'm not a fan of gold colors or fake diamonds. I wouldn't even like something with that many real diamonds. It's just too gaudy for my tastes.

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I am a fan of gold, although I stop short of the crystals - so, with the LG Style disappointing, I just bit on the Elegant. It's a lot cheaper on Amazon now plus I had a gift card that brought the price down more. I think I will enjoy it and that it will be a worthy replacement to my gold OG Moto 360.

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Received my Elegant yesterday - it's gorgeous! Better than the photos. Looks very nice on my petite wrist. I was going to swap the band out for a matching metal one but I am actually liking the blue band it came with so will keep it as is for at least a little while.