Looking For On-Line Resources To Use Android Wear

Jimt29

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
I purchased the Huawei Watch and even after speaking with their technical support folks I am needing an on line resource to explain the various functions, features, abilities and limits of the watch and Android Wear.

Huawei doesn't offer an on line manual, FAQ's or much of anything and what I have found out about Android Wear on this site is limited at best. The article "10 things..." is dated 6/14, a review of Android Wear is from 7/14. This technology is pretty fast moving and I have to believe there are more up to date resources out there and I'm just not finding them.

So put a toe in this pool and any and all suggestions would be most appreciated.

Jimt29

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
I'd love to hear from any iPhone users that have this watch.

Are notifications from Apple Calendar Cards working?

I get phone, email and text notifications but no Apple Calendar events.

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I'd love to hear from any iPhone users that have this watch.

Are notifications from Apple Calendar Cards working?

I get phone, email and text notifications but no Apple Calendar events.

I don't have a Huawei Watch, however I have played with Android Wear on the iPhone before (Moto 360, LG G Watch, & Sony SW3). What you are experiencing with no Apple calendar events is normal and, unfortunately, does not appear to work for Android Wear at the moment. From what I can tell, Google can only access certain functions of the iPhone through Android Wear and is either not allowed or simply haven't figured out how to gain access to the remaining notifications yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae