Three problems with Huawei watches

RodrigoUK

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have three problems with my brand new watches, two of them, both have these problems.

1. Watchface doesnt` stay on. After about 7 seconds it changes to different one, dark and ugly one. Video here:

I have video recorded, but now allowed to post links.

2. I change brightness boost to max, leave my watch alone for 10 sec, it switches watchface to dark one and boost is turned off again. Also brightness keeps going back to 4 from 5.

So dissapointed!!!

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have three problems with my brand new watches, two of them, both have these problems.

1. Watchface doesnt` stay on. After about 7 seconds it changes to different one, dark and ugly one. Video here:

I have video recorded, but now allowed to post links.

2. I change brightness boost to max, leave my watch alone for 10 sec, it switches watchface to dark one and boost is turned off again. Also brightness keeps going back to 4 from 5.

So dissapointed!!!

The watch goes to ambient mode automatically (dark face) to conserve battery. It will go back to the brighter mode if you flick your wrist or touch the screen. That's a lot better than the Apple watch that goes completely blank after 10 seconds!
To set the brightness at 5 you should not use the brightness boost (because the "boost" is a temporary brightness adjustment). You need to go to settings (swipe from right middle to left, and then scroll to settings)>scroll to the desired brightness and then set it at 5.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad