Why Only One Option for Black Stainless Steel?

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Only one option for the black watch and that comes with black stainless steel band. Ya I know I can buy a band but I don't want to pay extra for stainless steel and I don't even like it.

Anyway, I didn't have any other options but to surrender and pay up lol Ordered mine today. Can not wait!

Donkey Hodie

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I didn't even look at the other choices when I ordered mine (silver with black leather band) but I have to say I do like the look of both the watch and band.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I didn't even look at the other choices when I ordered mine (silver with black leather band) but I have to say I do like the look of both the watch and band.

You mean the black one you like? I'm so torn, I actually ordered both from target but I don't know which one to keep. I think target won't let me return open items! Not sure though. So I have to decide which one to open.

Donkey Hodie

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
You mean the black one you like? I'm so torn, I actually ordered both from target but I don't know which one to keep. I think target won't let me return open items! Not sure though. So I have to decide which one to open.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I like the black with the stainless metal band like the picture above. I'm happy with my silver/black leather band but do think the black one looks nice and wouldn't hesitate buying it if you like metal bands (some people don't).

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I have ordered both. Need to call target to see what kind of policy they have on returns. I couldn't decide from just looking at the pictures. Waiting for them to ship ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38