Is it still a good purchase?

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yea I actually looked at I found them for $15 with a tool kit. My local Beat Buy only has the leather one and I have a $20 credit for BB which pretty much brings it to $230. That's a steal. With the $15 for the band, $245 is a real steal for a watch and two bands.

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Just ordered a Huawei with metal band from Amazon on Prime Day for $206. I've been trying an LG Watch Urbane, but I'm thinking I'll like the Huawei a lot better, especially at that price.

anon(749368)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Got the leather band one on Prime Day for $175. Great deal! I've been eyeing the Huawei watch for a while....

Posted via the Android Central App

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered a Huawei with metal band from Amazon on Prime Day for $206. I've been trying an LG Watch Urbane, but I'm thinking I'll like the Huawei a lot better, especially at that price.

I think you got a great deal! I recently got the silver with metal band and a free leather band in the box for $299. I'd like to sell the leather band if anyone is interested.

michael3735

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Let me think about it I have a couple silicone bands coming and if I like them I may be good and want need the leather band,thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

mrbanks

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
So I just got the Huawei watch, coming from moto 360 gen 1 because the moto started slowing down and disconnecting a lot from my phone.

Saw it on Amazon for $249 so I had best buy price match because they had it for $349.

Sliver/black leather.

This watch is awesome

shamelin73

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I also did the best buy option to match Amazon for $249 plus I had a 10% off coupon as well. I had a Moto 360 1st edition and went to the Samsung Gear S2 classic. The S2 was nice but like Android Wear much better.

This Huawei is a great watch and if you register it you get a two year warranty through Huawei.

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I am l
Also debating about upgrading from my Moto 360...
How does your Huawei behaves in terms of battery when listening to music directly through it with Bluetooth Headphones? Yesterday I went to the gym with my Moto 360 1st generation, it had 90 per cent of battery left and after one hour of listening to music I had 10 percent left, which is unacceptable...
Cheers

nocaldawg

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I picked a Huawei watch up this weekend. Got it at Best Buy locally. They matched Amazon's $199.99 and I had $35 in reward certificates. Using this in addition to my Garmin Fenix 3 HR. Huawei is quite attractive and battery life is great over the first day and a half.

Can't wait for the Android Wear 2.0 update in the next few weeks. Went with this model as the new rumored AW watches really don't look as nice. Might have better internals and cell connection. Not sure either moves me. If one does, then I can always swap out.

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I picked a Huawei watch up this weekend. Got it at Best Buy locally. They matched Amazon's $199.99 and I had $35 in reward certificates. Using this in addition to my Garmin Fenix 3 HR. Huawei is quite attractive and battery life is great over the first day and a half.

Can't wait for the Android Wear 2.0 update in the next few weeks. Went with this model as the new rumored AW watches really don't look as nice. Might have better internals and cell connection. Not sure either moves me. If one does, then I can always swap out.
Do you believe it's a good time to get one now? I own the Moto 360 1st gen but battery life is terrible, specifically when listening to music directly from it.

Cheers

nocaldawg

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Do you believe it's a good time to get one now? I own the Moto 360 1st gen but battery life is terrible, specifically when listening to music directly from it.

Cheers

I think it is a good time if you can find it significantly discounted. I do not listen to music directly from the watch, so no feedback to give there. I also believe a number of new models will release shortly and if something better does, I will just return the Huawei Watch

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site

I am way overdue to replace my OG 360 but was trying to hold out for the LG Style launch today. However, it isn't really bringing anything new to the table (other than 2.0 which is coming to most other watches), and is pretty underwhelming and not that attractive. So now I am seriously looking to get a Huawei, the watch itself looks very nice and I see it is easy to swap a band out for something more my style. Zenwatch 3 is newer but bigger and not as attractive to me, especially since the band options are much more limited. Yeah, think I am going with the Huawei.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsonnathalie