Best apps?

bstarr3

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Getting my Huawei watch today! It's my first smartwatch. I was originally going for the gear S2, as I really like the design and the rotating bezel. All the reviews have agreed that it's a more intuitive and smoother way to interact with the device. However, I just couldn't get over no Google Now. I've played with S Voice on my Note 5, and it's not terrible, but I heard it was much worse on the S2, and you can't even do reminders!

Looking forward to having a very sleek looking device, with the power of Google Now instantly available on my wrist. One thing is that there are a lot more apps for android wear; so many, in fact, that it's hard to sift through them and find the good ones. Any recommendations for best AW apps to start with? What about watch faces? Thanks

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
WatchMaker of you want different watch faces or make your own.

Huawei Watch app to track fitness. I like it much better then Google fit but that's personal preference.

Google Messenger for your text messaging and you can view convos, see all your convos, even see pictures, and just works great with Android Wear.

Those are my main apps on the watch for apps