What am I doing wrong?

Inselaffen

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Just bought a Huawei watch and paired it to a Huawei P9. struggling to like it.

1) notifications are really patchy.. Tried Blackberry hub app for my email and notifications weren't coming to the watch.. Switched to the stock email app on the phone. Notifications still a little patchy and could only see I had a mail and the subject.. No option to see the content and cannot reply. Tried blue and nine mail apps.. Sometimes notifications come in sometimes not.. Sometimes it appears then disappears before I can do anything with it.

2) if I try to send a WhatsApp message through contacts it shows a message "can't reach Google at the moment". Been using the watch for 4 days and only had a period of 10 minutes this morning where I could actually send a WhatsApp message through the watch's contacts app. I can reply to received WhatsApp messages

At the moment this is looking like an expensive piece of junk to me.

Inselaffen

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Spoke too soon. Whatsapp from contacts stopped again today. restarted phone and watch. Restarted hangouts.
Now it shows "try again from mobile" but the messages go through. Same happens if i try to send an sms from contacts but they don't go through.

hope 2.0 is an improvement on this junk!

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
You likely have a disagreement in Play Services versions between the watch and phone. I fixed it by downloading the latest version for my phone. I wish I could help more, but I don't have the link to the site you need. I'll post it if I find it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power