What is the battery drain when listening to music through Bluetooth

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a Moto 360 1st generation and when I use it to listen to music with Bluetooth Headphones the battery drain is unbearable (90% in around a hour or so).
Is the Huawei Watch better in that department?

Cheers

Feb 7, 2017
Visit site
I'm no expert in this situation, but I beleive it is because of all the signals being sent and the amount of data needing to be sent wired vs. wireless (Bluetooth). It could be more background processes or extra background proccesses working together with Bluetooth. I don't know if the Huawei watch is better but I beleive it should be, because it will be running less processes than your phone and was made to run processes like that. You should do additional research however.

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm no expert in this situation, but I beleive it is because of all the signals being sent and the amount of data needing to be sent wired vs. wireless (Bluetooth). It could be more background processes or extra background proccesses working together with Bluetooth. I don't know if the Huawei watch is better but I beleive it should be, because it will be running less processes than your phone and was made to run processes like that. You should do additional research however.
Thanks for your reply. I knew why I drained fast, I just wanted to know if the drain in the Huawei Watch was has hard as on my Moto 360 since I'm thinking about buying the Huawei. Do you own one? Do you think it's a good idea?
I still think it's the best looking smartwatch out there...Cheers

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams