Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BoostHungry
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Thoughts?

Surprised no one has talked about this phone much. Huawei has some pretty hefty claims here saying its the world fastest quad-core phone.

What does everyone think of this phone as a whole?

What does everyone think of their own K3V2?

If this is the fastest, does the 40nm tech + no companion core = a short reign once Qualcomm and TI introduce new chips this year?

Thoughts on pairing a brand new chip with a seperate LTE controller versus integrated like the S4?

And lastly, will you buy this over the HTC One series, LG's new phones, or anything else we saw at MWC?
    Thanked by:
    Devil-hunter likes this.
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    9,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Thoughts?

It looks really nice, but I don't think I'm going to go with their first attempt at a high end smartphone, even if it knocks it out of the park. I want to see how they are as far as support and updates first.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

ROM
    AOKP JB Build 3

Is this even coming to the States?
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    9,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

No carriers have made any announcements that I've seen. Just like any other phone, though, you can choose to import it.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

I am going to buy a phone, please suggest me the phone.

ROM
    AOKP JB Build 3

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Quinn View Post
    No carriers have made any announcements that I've seen. Just like any other phone, though, you can choose to import it.
    Excuse me if this is a stupid question but, import it and activate it with any carrier? Newbie to smartphones here...

Interesting device but I would still go established manufacturers (Samsung,HTC, Motorola and even LG) rather than risk being a trojan horse with Huawei phones.

Garbage. For Now.

ROM
    Xperia Play 4.0.4 Beta

according to thier offical website it should be amazing phone since its the first CPU that's is 64bit

ROM
    Cyanogen Mod 6.1, Stock

I've tried this phone hands on with an engineering sample, all I can say is that I was very impressed. I tried to bombard it with apps and games so it would start lagging, but it didn't, it just went at normal speed. Also, it looks like stock ICS with maybe some very little additions. I think this might succeed as a great product.