- 1 Posts
Sd card issues
I have a Huawei Prism Android phone
It came with 2GB of memory so I bought a 4GB SDHC card ,installed it.
Now when I use the phone it shows me 4GB of memory and the message to"Unmnount SD card which means it RECOGNIZES the SD card
However.... when I connect the phone to my laptop running Windows Vista.. it is a different storyThe phone tells me I have no SD card
What is wrong
The Sd card came with an adapter for the pc .Do I have to connect the SD card to the computer also?
- By Krak-a-Lakn in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2010, 10:43 AM
- By showmrock in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2010, 09:59 AM
- By blupit30 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 06-02-2010, 07:09 PM
- By MNTwinsFan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2010, 12:40 AM
- By vbsoulpole in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2010, 03:04 AM