- 1 Posts
unable to open connection to server on AOL
I cannot send a message using AOL on my Impulse 4G. I have changed the outgoing ports to 25, 465 and 587 and changed the security settings, too. I uninstalled AOL and re-installed it. Incoming mail is fine, but I still cannot send a message. I get an Unable to Open Connection to Server error message. What do I need to do to send mail from my AOL account on the phone?
- By gnuser in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2012, 10:32 PM
- By whealy in forum Droid BionicReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2011, 07:41 PM
- By Jerzyiroc in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2010, 09:56 PM
- By sirmichael in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2010, 05:49 PM
- By biggamer3 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2010, 06:00 PM