I can't use my Huawei Ascend ll.. Please Help!

11_13_12

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I haven't been able to use my Huawei Ascend ll phone(three months old) for three days now because every time i try to turn on my phone it says: "Sorry! The application com.android.huawei.keypadprogramming(process com.android.huawei.keypadprogramming) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Then the pop-up will go away and show a loading sign. Please Help! I really don't want to buy another phone.

-Carolyn

Bendroid55

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Try rebooting by pressing and holding the volume down button at the same time as the power button. It might fix itself or bring you to a recovery menu.

Bendroid55

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes. With the phone off press and hold the power and volume down buttons simultaneously until the phone boots. I'm not familiar with your device, but this works on several of my own devices.

11_13_12

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
It finally worked! but it now says:
reboot system now
apply update from sd card
wipe data/factroy reset
wipe cache partition
wipe misc parition
touchscreen firmware update

11_13_12

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
It wants me to select one of these:

reboot system now
apply update from sd card
wipe data/factroy reset
wipe cache partition
wipe misc parition
touchscreen firmware update

erondy05

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Please help me !!!!! I'm having the same problem. Everytime I turn it on it says "sorry application android ... Has failed " this is e second one I bought because the first one did the same thing. Please help me so i don't have to buy a new phone again. Please please

Bendroid55

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
With the phone off, hold the volume down button and without letting go hold down the power button until the phone powers on. I'm not familiar with your device, but this is the process to get into the phone's recovery for a number of different devices that I have owned.

josearmz10789

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Hold either vol+ or vol- and the power button until you boot into recovery. There select factory reset and kelvin cache. That should definitely take care of the problem if not you'll have to apply the stock rom via sd card with the same process.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

Alice Powell

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
So, my phone is having the same issues. I've done the factory reset option, and it worked for a day. This morning, same error message came up about the com.keypadprogramming not working. I did the factory reset again, but I am hoping there is an option for fixing it for real (I don't want to loose everything every other day!).

milesaway214

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I have the same phone and it does the same thing. If you have everything on your SD card I would call straight talk (or whoever your provider is) and tell then what's going on and they'll reprogram your phone. My friend had to get this done and it's worked since then. Hope it helped.

william reece

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
try doing a hard restart by first make sure the phone is off. then press and hold the volume control and the on button. then u will see several options scoll down to firmware update and enter. that option it worked for me i was almost ready to buy a new phone good luck