Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Question about Huawei Ascend Y300

Hi.
    I've recently bought Huawei Ascend Y300 and I've installed some APPs in my phone in which one of them is Kaspersky Antivirus application. I feel that it takes some of my system ram other than storage ram and this causes that I be had less memory for other applications which is running such as games. Also it consumes more battery. In general I hate antivirus application. If I don't install any other application, can I remove my antivirus App to speed up my phone? Is it safe to surf in web pages without antivirus? Please help me. This antivirus empties my battery.

Default Re: Question about Huawei Ascend Y300

Why not try Lookout? Free and it barely uses any ram and doesn't slow your phone down.

Anyone who want to root you Huawei Ascend y300
    download this software VROOT from here
    Get vroot_English version_Oneclick root tool.

after downloading and installing connect your mobile to your pc then select Media from notification pannel
    and go to setting and then developer options
    after geting on developer options click on USB Dubbing and open vroot
    this can automatically attach your phone and show a notification on mobile
    after identifing you mobile click on root and wait 30 sec thsi will show your phone has been successfully rooted and after roting your phone is rebooting and then you check your phone has been rooted successfully
    try it it is very easy method or rooting your androi Huawei Ascend y300
    this is only for Huawei Ascend y300

Thanks and Regards.

I'm new to the Y300 myself, but I installed AVG anti-virus on my daughter's tablet and like it a lot, so I use it on my Y300, along with the AVG Cleaner.

I am having the issue with this mobile phone too. There is some sort of virus program in it, and now waiting for the unlock code from the huawei to clean it. I think you will need an anti virus for a healthy mobile