Question about Huawei Ascend Y300
I've recently bought Huawei Ascend Y300 and I've installed some APPs in my phone in which one of them is Kaspersky Antivirus application. I feel that it takes some of my system ram other than storage ram and this causes that I be had less memory for other applications which is running such as games. Also it consumes more battery. In general I hate antivirus application. If I don't install any other application, can I remove my antivirus App to speed up my phone? Is it safe to surf in web pages without antivirus? Please help me. This antivirus empties my battery.
- 01-23-2014, 09:57 AM #2
- 01-31-2014, 09:30 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Question about Huawei Ascend Y300
Anyone who want to root you Huawei Ascend y300
download this software VROOT from here
Get vroot_English version_Oneclick root tool.
after downloading and installing connect your mobile to your pc then select Media from notification pannel
and go to setting and then developer options
after geting on developer options click on USB Dubbing and open vroot
this can automatically attach your phone and show a notification on mobile
after identifing you mobile click on root and wait 30 sec thsi will show your phone has been successfully rooted and after roting your phone is rebooting and then you check your phone has been rooted successfully
try it it is very easy method or rooting your androi Huawei Ascend y300
this is only for Huawei Ascend y300
Thanks and Regards.
- 02-18-2014, 11:35 AM #4
- 11-05-2014, 07:15 AM #5
- By alcor34 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 15Last Post: 09-02-2013, 03:10 AM
- By russel5150 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:48 PM
- By Vance14 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2013, 11:23 AM
- By drew66 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:55 AM
- By maxburn in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2013, 08:06 PM