noob looking for help

chevellabrady

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
i have an impulse 4g with a straighttalk att&compatable sim have searched every where tried numurous setting double apn. called tech suppourt these are the numbers they gave me

NAME: Straight Talk
APN:tfdata
Proxy:not set
Port:80
Username:not set
Server:not set
MMSC:http://mms-tf-.net
MMS proxy:mms3.tracfone.com
MMS port:80
MCC:310
MNC:410
IP Version:IPV4 and IPV6
Authentication type:notset
APN type:notset

cannot send or receive mms. at one point i could send them but not receive them, but like i said i changed added deleted doubled up apns im stuck any help would be appreciated thanx in advance

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Is it just MMS or both SMS (regular texting) and MMS (pictures)?

Also, is this a new number or did you happen to previously own an iPhone? In either case, it's possible that maybe you (or the previous owner of the number), still has iMessage associated with the number. Just a thought, although that may not be the case.

chevellabrady

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
yes this is a new number and a new strt tlk at&t compatable sim set up on this phone only...Huawei u8800-51 Impuls 4G. Deleted the at&t and mms apn settings before I entered any other settings, as I was told to do by tech . then searched the net for help joined a few fouroms and got lots of other numbers and one guy had me set two apn's had it where i could send but not receive mms at one point. now it wont send or receive mms, regular texting works, data works, phone calls work