My huawei fusion 2 stopped vibrating!! HELP NEEDED!
I am having trouble with my fusion 2 android phone. I got it in September and it has worked fine until about a few weeks ago when it all of a sudden stopped vibrating when I received messages. I have went under the phone settings and the message settings and have it in silent and vibrate. Nothing is working and this has caused me to miss some texts because I can't feel a vibrate. If someone has any advice, I would deeply appreciate it
HELP DESPERATELY NEEDED!!!
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-07-2014, 08:08 PM #2
Re: My huawei fusion 2 stopped vibrating!! HELP NEEDED!
Welcome to Android Central! So you've gone to Settings>Sounds, and made sure any Vibrate settings are on? And you've gone to your Messaging app's Settings, and checked the Notifications settings there? Does vibrate work anywhere else, like with the keyboard? Have you tried rebooting the phone?
- By batterywontcharge in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 04-16-2014, 06:18 AM
- By scart69 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2014, 03:19 PM
- By Stewby85 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 02-07-2014, 06:18 PM
- By sparkeater79 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 12Last Post: 01-12-2014, 11:14 PM
- By delta7 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2014, 07:56 PM