- 03-17-2014, 07:08 PM #2
Re: MyTouch Q
Welcome to Android Central! Check to see if the Camera app somehow got Disabled. Go to Settings>Apps, and look for Camera. If it was Disabled, it will either be in a separate "Disabled" column next to the "All" column, or it will be at the very bottom of the "All" column. If it was Disabled at some point, just select it and tap Enable.
Otherwise, it might be a hardware issue. When you say you reset the phone, do you mean a full factory data reset, the type that wipes your phone clean?
- 03-18-2014, 01:13 AM #4
- By Lightfoxatg in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2014, 09:35 AM
- By TFost27 in forum LG myTouch QReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2014, 10:54 PM
- By masteh in forum LG myTouch ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 04:50 AM
- By Kelvin Onuoha in forum myTouch 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2013, 02:26 PM
- By Lori Luther in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2013, 07:02 AM