My Huawei phone went into fastboot rescue mode and can't unlock it, how can I fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rashidshaban

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Re: My Huawei phone g630 went into fastboot & rescue mode and can't unlock it, how can I fix this?

please my hauwei G630 has gone into FASTBOOT & RESCUE MODE, it shows me a message that please connect Usb cable to your computer and open Hisuite, i need some help to unlock it

Nige_rapzz

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
I have a Huawei Y6 and have got to the white fastboot and rescue mode screen
i have attempted to reboot holding the volume button and home button please help

Missbobette

Jul 24, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I had the same problem with my Huawei ascend G7, you need to hold down the +volume buton and the power button at the same time for a long among of time and it will restart again. For me it worked.

Axl Somi

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Re: Huawei ascend y530

Hello, my Huawei ascend y530 got stuck, how i can fix it .. ?
I appears on the screen .. fatboot & rescue mode
please connect the USB cable to the computer and open hisuite
Phone locked .
I tried hard reset, holding power button and v+ key and connecting usb cable, but noting happened, what can i do?

danielleigh45

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I have tried this but as soon as my phone goes into developer mode it goes to the FASTBOOT&RESCUE MODE screen and then it says connect your phone to a computer and load Hisuite. However once downloading Hisuite it asks me to go onto my phone and change the settings to USB debugging mode. I cant do this as the phone wont load at all. I have a Huawei Ascend y550

Squbu

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Re: Huawei ascend y530

Just follow what your device says. Download and run HiSuite on your pc, connect your device and follow the instructions

Little Shiny

Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
my huawei fusion 3/ Y563A1 is stuck on fastbootreset mode and i cant get off of it when i do get on my phone it keeps saying settings not responding

Maddycool

Dec 14, 2016
Visit site
Hi I have the honor 4x mobile and while I am doing the hard reset the screen have been stopped in fast boot mode and not going further I have given the mobile in service center as well but the service center people are saying that it will not happen you have to change the mother board of the mobile so please help me with the solution what should I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.