Why can't I add the Google account to the Huawei 7 Mate?

A

AC Question

Cant add Google account to Huawei 7 Mate

I have followed the forums and the screenshots and it tells me I should go to Apps>Settings>Accounts>Add Account. Google should be visible and able to be selected so I can log in. It isn't... I am able to use the Google app but to search but that all. Forget trying to use Google Play as it will not find the new phone at all and wont search in for a new device. I have been at it for hours and NO LUCK.. Can anybody help?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Cant add Google account to Huawei 7 Mate

I have followed the forums and the screenshots and it tells me I should go to Apps>Settings>Accounts>Add Account. Google should be visible and able to be selected so I can log in. It isn't... I am able to use the Google app but to search but that all. Forget trying to use Google Play as it will not find the new phone at all and wont search in for a new device. I have been at it for hours and NO LUCK.. Can anybody help?

Welcome to Android Central!

If you do not see the Google account under accounts something must have went wrong on setup. You may need to factory reset the phone and see if that fixes it.

Fraz Fahad

Dec 18, 2016
Visit site
Re: Cant add Google account to Huawei 7 Mate

Welcome to Android Central!

If you do not see the Google account under accounts something must have went wrong on setup. You may need to factory reset the phone and see if that fixes it.

I have a same issue in my mate 7s
I'm not able to add google account when I enter user password and click on accept the screen back on first step
Please help my phone on lollipop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20