Incipio Silicrylic Review for Incredible 2

Timmedic

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I wanted to write a quick review and include some photos of the Incipio brand Silicrylic case I bought for my new Incredible 2. I wanted a case but didn't like the choices at Verizon or at my local big box store. I also wanted something that would protect my phone but wouldn't take away from the style of the phone. The Silicrylic case is a two piece case with an inner case made of silicone and an outer case made of plastic. The case feels solid in your hand while still allowing you access to the mini USB plug and headphone jack. I felt like I got better response out of the lock screen button with the case on as well as the volume controls. Button presses feel more deliberate now. The case also included a dust wipe and sticker style screen protector. I have a Zagg screen installed on my Incredible 2 but the plastic screen would be better than nothing, and it is a nice touch that Incipio included it. I also was able to get a discount on the purchase of the case by searching for promo codes so that was also an added bonus. If you have any questions about the case let me know and i'll be glad to answer them.

AD0791

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I have been looking at that one. Does it add much bulk?

As for coupon codes -- where did you find them? Did you order directly from Incipio or from another site?

Timmedic

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Not much bulk at all that's why I chose it, I ordered it directly from myincipio.com, and not sure I can post that discount code on here but I can pm you or you can Google incipio promo codes.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
It's been awhile, so how does the white hold up? Does it get pretty dirty? I'm looking at getting one, I think it looks pretty awesome.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech