Silicone Skin Cover for HTC DROID Incredible 2 ADR6350, Black

chaqfoistylo

May 28, 2011
Visit site
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1038198

Bought this case from Amazon for $2.33, free shipping. Fit perfectly, isn't a lint magnet, and overall has been great for the last three weeks. Feels good, it's got a slight bit more friction than the battery case. Doesn't add

Spent next to nothing for a solid case, after ignoring all of these ones $5 and up. Granted, I'm not putting my phone through any intense physical scenarios (it's either alone in the pocket or on the desk), but I'm pretty confident this case will suffice for the indefinite future.

No screen protector, I think the GG is good enough.

Last edited:

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I bought the same silicone cover for my Dinc2 because I didn't like what VZW was selling and I wanted something right away. Rocketfish (Best Buy) sells a silicone cover that is shiny and ugly, IMO. Later, I ordered a Seidio Surface, which I had on my Droid. My wife inherited the silicone cover and is using it until her Surface arrives. I happen to like the non-skid nature of silicone and the cover itself seems able to absorb some shocks. And for under $3, you can't go wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci