Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    drinkhere's Avatar

    Posts
    101 Posts
    ROM
    Clean Rom Pro 4.3 S-Off

    Default Can't flash roms,cwm keeps crashing

    Hi to all
    i'm having a bit of a problem i rooted my dinc 2 and my phone was working fine. so then i flashes MIUI rom and it would keep crashing so i went to reflash it and now my phone won't even bootup plus my CWM keeps crashing also i already reflashed CWM and still nothing. i tried to flash another rom and it will just start to flash then it will stop and i have to pull the battery. i'm on Revolutonary CWM v4.0.1.4 blue if that helps i don't know what to do anymore.
  2. #2  
    notluK's Avatar

    Posts
    60 Posts
    ROM
    CM7, Liberty, CM7

    Default Re: Can't flash roms,cwm keeps crashing

    Quote Originally Posted by drinkhere View Post
    Hi to all
    i'm having a bit of a problem i rooted my dinc 2 and my phone was working fine. so then i flashes MIUI rom and it would keep crashing so i went to reflash it and now my phone won't even bootup plus my CWM keeps crashing also i already reflashed CWM and still nothing. i tried to flash another rom and it will just start to flash then it will stop and i have to pull the battery. i'm on Revolutonary CWM v4.0.1.4 blue if that helps i don't know what to do anymore.
    Try redownloading the CWM .img file and reflash again, then redownload your ROM too.
    It sounds like either your CWM or your ROM didn't download correctly and are broke when trying to flash.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    drinkhere's Avatar

    Posts
    101 Posts
    ROM
    Clean Rom Pro 4.3 S-Off

    Default Re: Can't flash roms,cwm keeps crashing

    Quote Originally Posted by notluK View Post
    Try redownloading the CWM .img file and reflash again, then redownload your ROM too.
    It sounds like either your CWM or your ROM didn't download correctly and are broke when trying to flash.
    is there any roms i can flash with odin ? or some how return to stock ?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    drinkhere's Avatar

    Posts
    101 Posts
    ROM
    Clean Rom Pro 4.3 S-Off

    Default Re: Can't flash roms,cwm keeps crashing

    Quote Originally Posted by notluK View Post
    Try redownloading the CWM .img file and reflash again, then redownload your ROM too.
    It sounds like either your CWM or your ROM didn't download correctly and are broke when trying to flash.
    i tried what you said but still won't work cwm keeps crashing and i get this E: Missing bitmap icon_installing (code -6)
  5. #5  
    notluK's Avatar

    Posts
    60 Posts
    ROM
    CM7, Liberty, CM7

    Default Re: Can't flash roms,cwm keeps crashing

    Quote Originally Posted by drinkhere View Post
    i tried what you said but still won't work cwm keeps crashing and i get this E: Missing bitmap icon_installing (code -6)
    No personal experience with Odin, search around in regards to flashing with that.

    Try reflashing [] release of CWM and see if you have any luck if you'd like to give it another go.
    I know it's the same number as the other but I got this link directly off CWM's site.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    drinkhere's Avatar

    Posts
    101 Posts
    ROM
    Clean Rom Pro 4.3 S-Off

    Default Re: Can't flash roms,cwm keeps crashing

    Quote Originally Posted by notluK View Post
    No personal experience with Odin, search around in regards to flashing with that.

    Try reflashing [] release of CWM and see if you have any luck if you'd like to give it another go.
    I know it's the same number as the other but I got this link directly off CWM's site.
    i can't get it to work i'm doing it the same way as the other one and nothing. i'm just going to take a hammer to this phone.
  7. #7  
    notluK's Avatar

    Posts
    60 Posts
    ROM
    CM7, Liberty, CM7

    Default Re: Can't flash roms,cwm keeps crashing

    Quote Originally Posted by drinkhere View Post
    i can't get it to work i'm doing it the same way as the other one and nothing. i'm just going to take a hammer to this phone.
    My suggestion is to take your matter over to XDA, they seem to be able to iron lots of things out and you'll find more support people than here.
    Thanked by:

Posting Permissions

B