So need straight forward answer can you fully gain s on?

trigun123478

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm afraid to try rooting for this phone, because i'm scared there is no way to get back. The fascinate was easy to root and go back. So is there a way and can someone show me detailed instructions on how to unroot and gain s on?

jhaire08

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm afraid to try rooting for this phone, because i'm scared there is no way to get back. The fascinate was easy to root and go back. So is there a way and can someone show me detailed instructions on how to unroot and gain s on?

Yes, you can use the sticky at the top of this forum to root your phone using the Revolutionary method. Then, if you need to revert back to stock, there is a video on YouTube "Unroot your Droid incredible 2" by nat3mil that will allow you to gain s-on and unroot.

Reactions: trigun123478

jhaire08

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Just to confirm, i just unrooted my dinc2 using the method in the youtube link i posted. It sends you back to stock 2.2.1 just like it came out of the box and now has s-on as well. So the youtube method makes it completely stock as if you just bought it from the store. Hope this helps!

trigun123478

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Just to confirm, i just unrooted my dinc2 using the method in the youtube link i posted. It sends you back to stock 2.2.1 just like it came out of the box and now has s-on as well. So the youtube method makes it completely stock as if you just bought it from the store. Hope this helps!

Did you ota to gingerbread fine no problems?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC