Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP ICS

Default trying to downgrade 2.3.4 to 2.3.3 fail

im trying to downgrade 2.3.4 and when im in cmd.exe and try to run adb devices it says "adb is not recognized as a internal or external command, operable program or batch file"

any suggestions as what this might be cuz im not use to using cmd.exe and this is my first experience trying to downgrade
    BB Storm ---->> Moto Droid ---->> Droid Incredible ---->> Evo 4G ---->> Moto Droid ---->> Droid 2 ---->>Incredible 2
    Gtalk: kingmontes
    Lover of all things Andi

Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    ROM
    MikRunny v1.01

Default Re: trying to downgrade 2.3.4 to 2.3.3 fail

How are you downgrading? Did you use the downgrade Hboot thread on XDA?
    Just another crazy Andi lover
    Have you been helped? "Thank" the person who helped you!! Don't be stingy!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP ICS

yes...
    BB Storm ---->> Moto Droid ---->> Droid Incredible ---->> Evo 4G ---->> Moto Droid ---->> Droid 2 ---->>Incredible 2

If you just type in "adb" in the command window and "adb" doesnt reside in the folder you are currently in then it will not work. Where did you put all the files at on your computer? I recommend putting them in a folder on the root of the hard drive and name it something simple then go back to the command window and go that folder and try running it again. Also have you looked and/or downloaded the package that was on XDA that does everything for you??
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP ICS

i figured out what i did wrong.....thank you both for trying to help....downgrading now then rooting

Quote Originally Posted by kingofny View Post
    i figured out what i did wrong.....thank you both for trying to help....downgrading now then rooting
    hello, im new to this, i saw your comment and i want to do exactly what you did, i have an htc evo 3D, the european version, when i bought it, i noticed it was rooted already and with 2.3.4, but i would want to downgrade to 2.3.3 as you did, but i have no clue how to. would you tell me how you did it? and what tools do i need?

thank you so much.

ROM
    One XXX RLS 6.0.2

Quote Originally Posted by HerlexAnder View Post
    hello, im new to this, i saw your comment and i want to do exactly what you did, i have an htc evo 3D, the european version, when i bought it, i noticed it was rooted already and with 2.3.4, but i would want to downgrade to 2.3.3 as you did, but i have no clue how to. would you tell me how you did it? and what tools do i need?

thank you so much.
    Not exactly the place for an EVO 3D... But if you're already rooted, then all you need to do is flash a custom recovery and install a ROM based off 2.3.3.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by kingofny View Post
    I'm trying to do the same!! i have a Motorola droid pro with 2.3.4, how can I downgrade it to 2.3.3??? :-)

ROM
    MIUI 1.11.4.1

dude really
    Your posting in the wrong forum. two different phones.
    Droid Incredible 2 (S-OFF)
    Android Version 4.2.2
    Evervolv-Conor-3.2.0-Nightly-2013.05.05
    Kernal 3.076-evervolv nightlies
    Oc 1.4mhz

ROM
    One XXX RLS 6.0.2

Quote Originally Posted by r0064 View Post
    I'm trying to do the same!! i have a Motorola droid pro with 2.3.4, how can I downgrade it to 2.3.3??? :-)
    By asking in the Droid Pro section..
    Last edited by djaquez21; 07-23-2012 at 04:12 AM.