1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Windows phone Rom??

Hey, I have been looking but cannot find a windows phone based rom. I currently have a DINC2 running its regular stock with s-off and fully rooted. Could anyone point me in the direction of a ROM that works like windows phone 7?
    Thanks!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Android Central Forums
    Racer of Elevators

ROM
    Paranoid Android / CM7

Default Re: Windows phone Rom??

LOL. If you are serious, there are several launchers with themes that will make your UI similar to a Windoze Phone, no root required.
    If you are inclined to spend a lot of money and want a pretty trophy with which to pass the next few years of your life that talks to you in a condescending voice, can't navigate to save its life, expects full control over all you do, demands $13 for a $3 purchase, allegedly has a single recessed button, needs an expensive computer and a credit card to do anything, hates your music and has purses designed just for it...

Get married to someone you hate... or get an iPhone.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New to LG's premium Android phone? Check out the Optimus S Welcome Guide.
    Used ROM Mangler on your Optimus S and having problems? Try this.

Okay so is there a FLASHABLE Tom and what is the link? I think that's what the guy is asking. I'd like to know too

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    One XXX RLS 6.0.2

You're not gonna find a flashable ROM that is actually based off of Windows. That's like asking for a Touchwiz ROM.. The closest you'll get is theming your phone to look like Windows.