Someone wanna help me downgrade inc2

Hackerboy89

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
I've tried several things to gain s off and nothing works on hboot .98 2.3.4 I can't even get someone to give me precise downgrade instructions so can someone please just help me instead of pointing me to another thread bc those aren't detailed enough. And I don't know how to use sdk or the cmd or what commands to put in.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Android Central Forums

sjpritch25

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to seem harsh, but maybe you shouldn't do it then.
I can't even get someone to give me precise downgrade instructions so can someone please just help me instead of pointing me to another thread bc those aren't detailed enough. And I don't know how to use sdk or the cmd or what commands to put in.

Give a little effort and we can help, but we aren't going to do everything for you. What are you having trouble with?

Hackerboy89

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Lol no harshness taken man I'm just fascinated with unlocking these types of phones I've done it to several different types of Android devices. Well I'm looking to get my phone s-off(dinc2) I've tried doing the commands on the cmd on my friends Windows laptop cause that's the only computer I have access to. It was a page on xda. My phone is running 2.3.4 hboot .98 6.01.605.05

Sent from my ADR6350 using Android Central Forums

sjpritch25

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Where are you now? Any luck. It should go pretty smooth. Just don't forget i will do a fake bootloop, but adb will become root and show this # instead of $. That's when you know you can progress to the next step.

Hackerboy89

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
ok so ive got access to a windows computer and ive tried revolution ive tried several diferent types of command prompts from other peoples forums but mine wont seem to downgrade

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty