- 1 Posts
Removing Clockwork Recovery mod and flashing stock recovery.
Hey everyone, I have recently undertaken the journey of rooting my phone. However, having the latest firmware, version 6 has not made it an easy task...Not like my DINC1. Anyways, I need to know how I can get Clockwork recovery uninstalled from my Incredible 2 and how to get my stock recovery back. The reason is that I am trying to use the Tacoroot method to get S-off on my phone and the process requires the stock recovery mode...the mode with the red "!" Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have been wanting to get the Viper ROM on my phone...but this whole process has not proven easy. Mostly in part to the firmware upgrade. Thank you for your time!
- 11-12-2012, 08:01 PM #2
Re: Removing Clockwork Recovery mod and flashing stock recovery.
Flash an ruu? I'm not sure this will do what you want but something to look into.
Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2Phone: HTC One
ROM: B.S.C. Tranquil One RLS 3
Recovery: TWRP 2.5.0
Tablet: Transformer Prime
ROM: Hairy Bean 2.1.1
- By mulishaman187 in forum Rezound Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2012, 05:53 PM
- By travisvick1996 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2012, 07:50 PM
- By bymotion in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus SliderReplies: 6Last Post: 02-15-2012, 07:03 AM
- By cmillions in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 03-09-2011, 11:47 PM
- By cordell in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2011, 07:56 AM