- 6 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
ADB Backup - unable to connect...
I'm on a Dinc 2 - 2.3.4, JDK 32 bit (first started out on 64 bit), in Windows Vista. ADB recognizes device, but every way that I've tried configuring the command line, I keep getting "ADB: Unable to connect for backup". I've searched all over the Net but haven't found a solution. Any ideas?
- By warrl in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2014, 11:50 PM
- By iain555 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 12:22 PM
- By MLRyan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:26 PM
- By BigAlan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-12-2014, 05:52 PM
- By texrock59 in forum Incredible 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2014, 05:36 PM