Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Default Re: [ROM][6-23-11] Incredibly Debloated v1.0 - Rooted w/Stock or

Quote Originally Posted by Htimez2 View Post
    Just fyi installing this made my phone freeze at white htc screen, luckily I was able to fix it.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk
    How? I'm there now.

Global Posts
    278 Global Posts

[QUOTE=gsd0519;1306106]How? I'm there now.[/QUOTE

Pull battery. Insert battery. Hold power and volume down button till into hboot screen select recovery. Restore a backup in recovery or install a new ROM. Wipe data and cache first. Make sure your phone has some battery left. I am not sure how old this ROM is. Haven't seen much activity over at Xda in a while in this.

Sent from my Incredible 2

Quote Originally Posted by Htimez2 View Post
    I had the exact same problem, and I was luckily able to fix it, and it happened twice and only on this ROM, every other rom I have tried worked fine, but this one will make your phone freeze at the white HTC screen.
    Hi I'm new here, and I had the same freeze problem, please tell us how you fixed it.

I installed it, after using recovery, it works great. My phone crashed after taking the OTA update. It was rooted before update. OTA fried phone. This fixed problem. DONT ACCEPT OTA IF ROOTED!!!

Global Posts
    1,382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BryanRude View Post
    I installed it, after using recovery, it works great. My phone crashed after taking the OTA update. It was rooted before update. OTA fried phone. This fixed problem. DONT ACCEPT OTA IF ROOTED!!!
    Most of the updated ROMs disable the OTA now or have it built in as a patch.

GREAT THANKS ON THE GREAT JOB WITH Incredibly Debloated v1.0 w/Stock Kernel - It was exactly what my Incredible 2 needed... Works Great....Somebody knows what HTC Lovers Need. I really like the weather clock and some of the other HTC apps, but don't like all the bloatware. Great Job....

so how am i supposed to aquire the file with megaupload blocked and all? anyone have a mirror?

Will try this later on today.

How? I'm there now.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12