All about Incredible batteries (Replacements, Charging..ect)

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
the way i figure it theres only really 2 choices... keep it plugged in and use it when needed, or let in stay unplugged where my HORRIBLE reception in my house kills my battery and ill have to plug it in over and over again constantly depleting then refilling charge.

On my days off (today ironically) i'm home all day. 24 hours of my reception being on AVERAGE 100 dbm (really bad), thats a lot of battery usage just searching for signal.

hopefully my poor battery is ok :) haha

If it dies Verizon or HTC will be more than happy to sell you a new one! Use it abuse it a new one is not much money.

XXXdc5

May 1, 2010
Visit site
If it dies Verizon or HTC will be more than happy to sell you a new one! Use it abuse it a new one is not much money.

ive got the seidio extended anyways haha. im sure it will be fine. my speaker however is dead. need to either replace it myself or take it to verizon. but i dont want to go through the hassle of getting a new device -_____-

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm not rooted, and I have standard OTA 2.2 that Verizon shot my way. My question is, if I do a reset, will I lose 2.2?

No. The reset will clear all the cache, market programs and data, but you will not lose 2.2.

Be sure you back up your pictures, videos and other data to your SD card first. In addition, AppBrain will make re-loading your apps much easier. An export of your phone and Google contacts would not be remiss either, just to be safe.

The reset does not affect the SD card.

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
DINC Extended Battery

I have searched through the forums and Accessory threads for DINC. I don't want to read through 53 pages so has there become an extended battery available yet for the Incredible.

I have heard the Seidio has one and am getting ready to go to their site but if anyone knows of any i would like to know.

Thanks

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else think the Inc charges faster after the recent OS update? Even my Seidio 3500 seems to charge much faster.

MrNate

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I just got the Seido 3500 battery and am really happy with it. If I "need" to have the phone thinner to carry at certain times, I guess I can pop the OEM battery in, but I'm getting more than a full day of heavy usage without charging. With the 1100 and 1500 mah packs, I was lucky to make it through the work day and get home before having to charge it.

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else think the Inc charges faster after the recent OS update? Even my Seidio 3500 seems to charge much faster.

I haven't noticed a difference... If that's the case, it's not a good thing... The charger charges at a set amperage no matter what the OS is. If the phone says it's "full" sooner, you're probably not getting as FULL a charge as you should be...

Ah, charging issues... Story of this phone... Still love it though.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I haven't noticed a difference... If that's the case, it's not a good thing... The charger charges at a set amperage no matter what the OS is. If the phone says it's "full" sooner, you're probably not getting as FULL a charge as you should be...

Ah, charging issues... Story of this phone... Still love it though.

My battery is definitely charging faster, but I think you're on the right track because my battery life isn't any longer than it already was. Kind of odd, but no worries. Thanks. :)

brett611

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I got the HTC 2150 DInc battery about a month ago. It increased the thickness to equal the Mot Droid 1, but since the thickness is not increased at the edges it still feels fine in the pocket. Also same thickness as my iPhone 3g with a case.

Stats:
I keep GPS, wifi & bluetooth off and only turn on when needed. I don't use a task killer.

Stock battery - charge overnight, unplug at 6am. By 2pm it is at 30%, which is my cutoff for recharging. So stock battery gave me 8 hrs of use.

Official HTC 2150 battery - charge overnight, unplug at 6am. At 11am on the *following* day it is at 30%. So 2150 gave me 29 hrs of use!

I have had this battery for about a month and this is consistent battery life. If I use it more it drains more, conversely I have had it go 37 hrs without having to charge it.

Oddly enough, recharge time is the same as the original battery. Overall, can't recommend this enough. I got it because Amazon had a deal where it was $30 so it was worth a shot.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae