Best Case for Incredible

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I had the people at best buy put mine on and it looked very simple. Just wipe it clean with a microfiber cloth. Then apply the spray and position the shield perfectly on which isn't too hard. Then just squeegee it out. And I was playing with my phone 5 mins afterwords. How do you like the car mount? I have been trying to get one

As a car mount it's OK. Not as nice quality wise as the Moto Droid car mount, but it sticks firmly to the windshield and the adjustment points are good. The phone is held securely, and I?ve had no problem putting the phone in and taking it out.

As a holster it leaves a lot to be desired (no pun intended). The plastic for the belt clip is a bit too brittle. Mine snapped after about a week of use, and I've read about others that have had the same problem. VZW swapped it out with no fuss.

My local VZW Company store (two towns away) has had them in stock for over a month. The local reseller here in town does not have them.

Seidio has a coming soon link for a car mount. I?m looking forward to see what that looks like.

As much as I hate the thought of paying Geek Squad to do anything, I might pony up the $$$$ to have the Zagg applied nicely the first time. Thanks.

bc6droid

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Although I dont have my dinc yet I went to the VZ store and picked up the the combo case. I like the textured grip on the shell and really like the strong clip on the case.

jgurnett

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Just got the Inno Active. Fits great. Not much added bulk (some, but not too much). Seems very precise as it should be for $30.00

Does the case feel the same as the backing on the battery door? Does the case slide in and out of your pocket easily? Very interested in picking this case up today...your help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

jrapp

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Does the case feel the same as the backing on the battery door? Does the case slide in and out of your pocket easily? Very interested in picking this case up today...your help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Exact same feel as the battery door. Stable on services, but easy to get out of the pocket. I really do think this is the best of the bunch.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
The guy you are looking for is SeidioSeidio. Basically one snaps together top and bottom the other goes front to back. The active case is also a bit bigger case from what I can tell.

GooTz66

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Wheres that Seidio guy on here that posts sometimes??

can you describe the difference between these two Seidio cases??

Innocase II Surface, Black For use with HTC Incredible
Innocase Active For use with HTC Incredible - Black

i get that one is 1 piece and the other is 2 piece but is there a size difference too? etc etc

The guy you are looking for is SeidioSeidio. Basically one snaps together top and bottom the other goes front to back. The active case is also a bit bigger case from what I can tell.

The Active is more like the Otterbox type of cases that have a bit more bulk to them for extra protection.

I just got my Innocase II yesterday. I have been rocking these on my devices since the days of my BB Curve and they have never failed me.

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the Body glove Body Glove Snap On Case For HTC, HTC DROID Incredible PB31200 - Fommy.com.
I also splurged and got Skinit Skinit.com: Phone Skins, Laptop Skins, iPod Skins, Gaming Skins: Personalization on Demand

decal protector as well. I just liked the way they can be removed and reapplied and with your own design. I bought one that I designed myself as well. And even though I probably wont need it I got a Steinheil Crystal clear screen protector. Waiting for my Dinc has given me idle time to accessorize. :(

Last edited:

sklemp

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I have the Body Glove. The only complaint I have with it is the sides. It's raised but doesn't cover the screen, but it does make it a little difficult to type with sometimes.

Not a deal breaker though. And you get used to it pretty fast.

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I just received my DInc yesterday, and I have the Amzer Argyle-patterned case. Its made of a tough silicone material. Its not a bad case, and it fits the phone well. Adds a little 'bulk' but with a phone as slim as the DInc, that's not a bad thing in my opinion. Seems pretty rugged as well.

However, I had a hell of a time dealing with Amzer. Lots of lies, lots of deception, and it became obvious early on that the customer was not their focus. Amazon does sell Amzer products, but their stock is hit-or-miss (part of the Amzer issues). If you can buy the case from Amazon, go for it. Otherwise, you'll have to pay ridiculous shipping costs with Amzer direct, and deal with their terrible customer service.

Diabl0

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I just received my DInc yesterday, and I have the Amzer Argyle-patterned case. Its made of a tough silicone material. Its not a bad case, and it fits the phone well. Adds a little 'bulk' but with a phone as slim as the DInc, that's not a bad thing in my opinion. Seems pretty rugged as well.

However, I had a hell of a time dealing with Amzer. Lots of lies, lots of deception, and it became obvious early on that the customer was not their focus. Amazon does sell Amzer products, but their stock is hit-or-miss (part of the Amzer issues). If you can buy the case from Amazon, go for it. Otherwise, you'll have to pay ridiculous shipping costs with Amzer direct, and deal with their terrible customer service.

I got my Amzer case off of ebay from one of the accessories sellers. I think it was like $6.95 shipped, and it got here in two days.

I use the clear hard Amzer case with my M2 mount because I had to super glue the disc to the case to get it to stay on. I'm glad I got it for cheap because it's not worth more than I paid for it. I feel like I'm going to snap it in half every time I take it off!

Otherwise, I use the Body Glove case from VZW. I'm waiting for the Otterbox cases to be released. :)

tbdaly

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I just received the seidio active case and let me tell you that it blows the innocase i originally had out of the water. I returned the innocase because it wasn't snug on the phone and seidio stated that they knew about the problem, but the active case is sexy.