Best Case for Incredible

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I use an Invisible shield and had the red snap on case from Verizon. It was damaged so I returned it, but it is smooth like Seidio (which I think makes great products but are too $$$)

mritter88

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently using the black silicone case and it's worked out perfectly... See here.

I'm using that case and the Invisible Shield screen protector from Zagg. Both are working great, IMO. The protector is barely noticeable (hence the name) and the case is very thin yet seems to protect the phone well. I'm very happy with both purchases.

That being said, I'm pretty sure there's a thread or two already dedicated to cases/accessories, so try searching if you want to see what others have to say.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
which case is the gradient one?
In my thread called Protection, Protection, Protecion :) I showed a pic of their red snap on case (with a cut out on the side for no reason)

Bro-row

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I am using the shell case from Verizon without the holster (front pocket). I am also using a screen protector from Verizon (covers the LCD portion only so therefor no pealing from case interaction). the shell case (I believe from Amzer) pops on the back only, is very thin (almost can not tell it is on) and extends out in front on either side to help protect the screen (if it were to be dropped on a flat surface or laid on a table, etc...). I rarely take it off and may just be the last case I buy. I had the clear (hard plastic) snap on case but I couldn't stand it. Lint always getting underneath and if I dropped it, it would pop off into two pieces anyway. The clear case may have been perfect for, lets say, women who kept it in their purse but the lint collection drove me insane. I strongly recommend the Amzer HTC Droid Shell + holster case/combo. If your a belt clip person you can do that and if you are front pocket you can do that as well.

1776_1865_RIP

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
The best case would be the Vaja ivoloution but they still haven't received enough requests to make one. The Seidio case will also be good if they decide to make one...

It sure is taking a while for Incredible accessories to be announced.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
which case is the gradient one?

Just tried to find it online and no luck I bought it in store here is a picture of it :D

mailgooglecom-3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC