Looking For Screen Protector That Leaves No Smudges Like The 1 I Own For My Touch?

Hi,... I use the Power Support Anti-Glare Film for my Apple Touch and it Doesnt Leave Finger Print Smudges like other Screen Protectors do and I'm looking for a Screen Protector for my New Droid Incredible that acts the same way so if someone know of a Screen Protector like this Please let me know.

Thanks
S.F.F. A.K.A. Jim

Fahrenheit

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
I second the InvisibleShield screen protector recommendation. I've gotten them on 3 phones, well worth the money. The body shield ones get grimey after a few months, then start peeling off.

May 2, 2010
Visit site
It takes a little getting use to at first... you will notice that the face isn't as smooth as silk like when you don't have a screen, but give it a couple days and when you get it... HAVE IT INSTALLED AT BEST BUY!!!!!!

mistyinca

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I just installed my Skinomi. I got tired of waiting for BSE to release the skin for the incredible. I had trouble with getting it correctly positioned. I didn't get the movability period after laying the skin like I did when I installed my BSE on my Curve. I'll probably end up ordering a BSE because this one is slightly off position :(.

threepio

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I had a zagg on my droid and hated it. I then got Ghost-Armor for it, and was way impressed. the Ghost armor was so smooth and didnt take away any sensitivity. Now i traded my droid for an Incredible, and im waiting on a Phantom Skinz kit to come in the mail. I heard that Ghost-Armor and Phantom Skinz are very similar. I will see. If i dont like the phantom skinz, ill go back to the Ghost Armor. Im just trying to explore my options.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I've had the ZAGG installed for 3 days now and you can't even tell its there.

So that skin you can't feel any added resistance or decrease in screen sensitivity? I've never put any skins on my touch screen phones because I was afraid of that happening.

If you really can't tell it's there I may be ordering me one, because my wife will kill me if I update to another phone within a year ;)

makya53

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
So that skin you can't feel any added resistance or decrease in screen sensitivity? I've never put any skins on my touch screen phones because I was afraid of that happening.

If you really can't tell it's there I may be ordering me one, because my wife will kill me if I update to another phone within a year ;)

no difference @ all until good cases come out this is the only protection we got. I've used zagg on everything and if you register 'em lifetime warranty.

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Why do you recommend that Best Buy "install" the protector? Is it difficult to do properly on you own? I'm heading over there later this week and thought I would apply it myself. Thanks!

1776_1865_RIP

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site

longalisa

May 4, 2010
Visit site
It takes a little getting use to at first... you will notice that the face isn't as smooth as silk like when you don't have a screen, but give it a couple days and when you get it... HAVE IT INSTALLED AT BEST BUY!!!!!!

is it standard for them to install it for you or were you just lucky you had a nice sales person helping you? if so, i really need to do that. i tried installing mine on my bb storm when i first got it and i accidentally chipped my nail polish and that stayed underneath it!

SeanNYC76

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I also have the anti glare screen on both my ipod touch and 3Gs. I have to say its the best screen protector out there! However I have never seen that company make anything for products other then Apple! There has to be a decent anti glare screen out there, this fingerprint magnet of a screen that I got at VZW has got to go!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173