Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Looking For Screen Protector That Leaves No Smudges Like The 1 I Own For My Touch?

Hi,... I use the Power Support Anti-Glare Film for my Apple Touch and it Doesnt Leave Finger Print Smudges like other Screen Protectors do and I'm looking for a Screen Protector for my New Droid Incredible that acts the same way so if someone know of a Screen Protector like this Please let me know.

Thanks
    S.F.F. A.K.A. Jim

OK, this has some SLIGHT smudging... but i swear it it worth the money. It's made by Zagg and sold at best buy. They will even put it on for you. It is scratch resistant and one of the if not THE BEST out there.. Go to your local best buy and ask to see it. It also has a life time warrenty

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Well if it's 50% as Good as the one I use for my Touch welll then it'll be worth the price, I love the one I'm using on the Touch.

Thanks for your help bud.

S.F.F.

I second the InvisibleShield screen protector recommendation. I've gotten them on 3 phones, well worth the money. The body shield ones get grimey after a few months, then start peeling off.

I just installed a Zagg on mine tonight

It takes a little getting use to at first... you will notice that the face isn't as smooth as silk like when you don't have a screen, but give it a couple days and when you get it... HAVE IT INSTALLED AT BEST BUY!!!!!!

I just installed my Skinomi. I got tired of waiting for BSE to release the skin for the incredible. I had trouble with getting it correctly positioned. I didn't get the movability period after laying the skin like I did when I installed my BSE on my Curve. I'll probably end up ordering a BSE because this one is slightly off position .
    Misty

Does the InvisibleShield take away any sensitivity from the screen when installed?

I had a zagg on my droid and hated it. I then got Ghost-Armor for it, and was way impressed. the Ghost armor was so smooth and didnt take away any sensitivity. Now i traded my droid for an Incredible, and im waiting on a Phantom Skinz kit to come in the mail. I heard that Ghost-Armor and Phantom Skinz are very similar. I will see. If i dont like the phantom skinz, ill go back to the Ghost Armor. Im just trying to explore my options.
    Galaxy Nexus -Unlocked/Rooted- Stock Rom
    HTC Incredible. Unrevoked Forever. CM7
    Roy Aguilera

I also love that anti glare, screen protector on my ipod.

i bought a tech skin from skinomi for my incredible. i hope it is as good as the one i had for my droid,

Global Posts
    310 Global Posts

I've had the ZAGG installed for 3 days now and you can't even tell its there.

Global Posts
    2,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast 4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by makya53 View Post
    I've had the ZAGG installed for 3 days now and you can't even tell its there.
    So that skin you can't feel any added resistance or decrease in screen sensitivity? I've never put any skins on my touch screen phones because I was afraid of that happening.

If you really can't tell it's there I may be ordering me one, because my wife will kill me if I update to another phone within a year
    The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)
    NEXUS!!!!!!

Global Posts
    310 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Qazme View Post
    So that skin you can't feel any added resistance or decrease in screen sensitivity? I've never put any skins on my touch screen phones because I was afraid of that happening.

If you really can't tell it's there I may be ordering me one, because my wife will kill me if I update to another phone within a year
    no difference @ all until good cases come out this is the only protection we got. I've used zagg on everything and if you register 'em lifetime warranty.

Why do you recommend that Best Buy "install" the protector? Is it difficult to do properly on you own? I'm heading over there later this week and thought I would apply it myself. Thanks!

I've used these on all my devices (gps,PDA,phone etc.) very low smudging.

Quote Originally Posted by nightfishing View Post
    I've used these on all my devices (gps,PDA,phone etc.) very low smudging.

Awesome

I wasn't looking forward to finding a new protector that I liked, I've used boxwave anti-glare protectors all the way back to my iPAQ h6315.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Chloey View Post
    It takes a little getting use to at first... you will notice that the face isn't as smooth as silk like when you don't have a screen, but give it a couple days and when you get it... HAVE IT INSTALLED AT BEST BUY!!!!!!
    is it standard for them to install it for you or were you just lucky you had a nice sales person helping you? if so, i really need to do that. i tried installing mine on my bb storm when i first got it and i accidentally chipped my nail polish and that stayed underneath it!

I also have the anti glare screen on both my ipod touch and 3Gs. I have to say its the best screen protector out there! However I have never seen that company make anything for products other then Apple! There has to be a decent anti glare screen out there, this fingerprint magnet of a screen that I got at VZW has got to go!

What are you trying to ?

Global Posts
    225 Global Posts

I just installed the PhantomSkinz screen protector and its crystal clear and leaves no smudges

I just put the ghost armor on last night and it is perfect. It is very smooth and clear. So far I am not getting any smudges or fingerprints.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

I ordered myself the ZAGG Invisible Shield Full Body Protector from CheapDroids.com a few days ago along with some other stuff, I paid like $12.95 for it. I've had pretty good success installing these type of protectors in the past so hopefully I should have no problem installing this one as well.

The Power Support Anti-Glare Film that I use for my Apple Touch went on Very easy, Almost to easy, I really like that protector. When i installed it, I kind of lined it up like the Video Suggested and dropped it on. It pretty much went on bubble free and sucked itself to the screen.
    S.F.F.
    A.K.A. Jim

HTC Droid Incredible.
    ADATA 16gb Class 6 SDHC micro Memory.
    ZAGG Invisible Shield Full Body Protector.
    Amzer Skin Jelly Case - Red & Black.

I installed the Skinomi product on my Incredible last night... The information advises that it will take a few days for the imperfections, streaks and micro-bubbles to disappear, but i'm looking for some real-world experience here. What is reasonable? How long should i wait for it to clear?

I just ordered these.
    Will let you know the results.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast